Are you looking to justify the costs of an AC service plan? Regular air conditioner maintenance may not seem like a necessary expense, but the benefits it provides far outweigh the initial costs. Consider what you would spend on an otherwise undetected air conditioner issue if you didn’t have regular service to detect it early on—once a minor problem becomes more extensive, the repair prices jump! And let’s not forget how much it cost to install your air conditioner in the first place. You don’t want to have to make a replacement before you are ready!
To maximize the life span of your air conditioning system and keep your home cool and comfortable all season long, and for many years to come, sign up for an AC service plan. You’ll never worry about an unexpected breakdown again!
The Benefits of Regular AC Maintenance
When you sign up for an AC service plan with Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, you won’t have to worry about finding a new contractor or available appointment window before each summer. Just sign up for a plan that works for you, and we’ll take care of everything else for you! Our technicians will show up at the agreed upon timeslot each month with all the equipment needed to inspect and tune your system as well as provide common repairs.
The benefits of signing on for regular AC maintenance include:
- No need to scramble to find a troubleshooting service at the worst possible time—your service is scheduled ahead of time, around your needs and regardless of whether your AC has obvious issues, so you won’t have to worry about a thing!
- Reduced need for costly repairs—issues can be detected early on so that repairs can be scheduled before they get worst.
- Extended air conditioning system lifespan
- Peace of mind knowing your unit works as intended
- Improved comfort and cool air when you need it
- Reduce chance of breakdown
- Warranty maintenance—certain warranties become void if regular AC maintenance is not performed
- Improved indoor air quality
- And more
AC Service Plan Options for Maryland & Washington, DC Homes
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning provides several AC service plan options to our customers in the Montgomery County, MD and nearby DC area. If budget is your main concern and your cooling system is still in good shape, a twice-annual plan may be all you need. If performance outweighs costs or you have an older system that needs to be checked out more often, our monthly AC service plan may be a better fit. Our technicians can offer an initial look at your unit to determine the level of service you require.
Ready to get started? Sign up for an AC service plan today to keep your cooling system in tip-top shape through the hot, humid Maryland summer!