For more than 20 years, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning has been replacing and installing furnaces throughout Germantown, MD. Whether your furnace has broken down and you need emergency replacement, or it’s just getting old and you want to upgrade to a newer model, we are here to help! We offer FREE in home estimates on all furnace replacement jobs.
If you need furnace replacement in Germantown, MD, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning today at 800-659-3437 or click here to contact us online!
Furnace Services in Germantown, MD
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning provides full HVAC services and many other related services to families throughout Germantown. When you call, we’ll send a licensed, professional HVAC service technician to your door—in most cases the same day! We are experts in:
Furnace Replacement Special Offers
We understand that a furnace replacement can be a large financial committment. That is why Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning offers rebates, discounts, and seasonal promotions! Contact us to learn more and see how much you can save!
When to Schedule Furnace Replacement
Sometimes, the first sign that you need furnace replacement is your system breaking down completely. However, there are several signs you can look for that will help you know when you need to replace your unit.
- Utility bills are higher than normal – this could mean your unit is not running efficiently and using more electricity or gas than needed.
- Furnace is more than 10 years old – furnaces typically last 10-15 years. If your system is reaching this age, it may be time for a replacement.
- System is breaking down often – if your furnace is costing you more in repairs, it may be more cost effective to replace it.
- Furnace is making strange noises – if your heating system is making strange noises, it could mean that it is towards the end of its life.
- Burner flame is yellow instead of blue – this could mean your furnace is creating carbon monoxide. If this happens, call 911 and exit the house immediately. Contact your local HVAC contractor to replace the unit before turning it back on.
It’s tough deciding when its time to replace your furnace. That’s where we come in! Give us a call and one of our friendly technicians will evaluate if you need a few furnace. Then, we will walk you through the process step by step and help you figure out what system will best fit your needs and budget. We will size it properly for your home and install it to maximize lifespan and efficiency.
We offer FREE in home estimates to homes in Germantown on all furnace replacement jobs, so call us today!
Why Call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Replacement?
Whether you need to replace your furnace or simply have it repaired, call us for service throughout the 20874 zip code.
- We are a family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- All of our technicians are trained, educated and licensed
- Upfront, accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Featured as provider on “This Old House”
- 24-hour heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality service or replacements-usually by the next day
- We use the latest software for Manual J Load Calculations
If you are interested in learning more about our heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems and services, contact our heating and air conditioning company today!
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning services the following areas:
MARYLAND: Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana