Installing a new heating or cooling system is one of the biggest expenses you’ll make for your home. Fortunately, many contractors offer HVAC financing options to help you get the unit you need. If you’re new to the idea of financing, this process may seem complex and confusing, at least at first.
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning makes HVAC financing simple with a breakdown of how it works. Keep reading to learn more or call us to discuss your options during a consultation—301-990-7970.
How Does HVAC Financing Work?
Whatever your reasons for wanting a new heating or cooling system, HVAC financing can help you make it happen, even if you’re on a budget. However, you must qualify first. Before you have financing companies running credit reports on your behalf, we recommend you:
- Check your existing credit score. Doing so on your own can give you time to resolve existing debt and dispute any inaccuracies.
- Get price quotes from your local HVAC company. This will give you an idea for how much your project will cost and how much you’ll need to finance to get it done.
- Request references from reliable sources that you have a financial history with. This can include your manager at work or utility companies with which you have no delinquencies.
- Make sure you have proof of employment. Any HVAC financing company will be looking for proof that you’re employed and can actually pay your bills. You can typically use your most recent pay stubs or a copy of your tax forms—just be sure you have financial information for both the primary signer and the co-signer (if there is one).
HVAC Financing with Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning
With approved credit through Wells Fargo, you may be eligible for our HVAC financing program, where you’ll receive:
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again
- Special financing where available
- Convenient monthly payments to fit your budget
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options