For over 20 years, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning has been the go-to HVAC company for air conditioner inspections in Bethesda and throughout Montgomery County, MD and Washington, DC.
A properly maintained air conditioner lasts longer, runs more efficiently, and won’t break down as often as an improperly maintained system, so trust our expert HVAC technicians with your system. We also offer Bethesda air conditioner maintenance contracts to keep your system running year after year.
If you need air conditioner inspection in Bethesda, MD, don’t wait—call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning at 301-990-7970 or click here to contact us online!
Our Air Conditioner Services Include:
Complete Air Conditioner Services
See how you can save on AC services!
Looking to save even more money on your air conditioner service? Click here to see current rebates, discounts, and seasonal promotions!
Schedule your air conditioner inspection in Bethesda today—call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning at 301-990-7970 or click here!
What are the benefits of Bethesda AC maintenance?
Lower monthly utility bills
Simple procedures like changing an air filter or cleaning a coil allow the unit to run much more smoothly. And when your air conditioner runs smoothly, it uses less energy.
Over 40% of air conditioning breakdowns are caused because of lack of maintenance. Once dirt gets into the system, parts are more likely to rust and get ruined. By checking your entire AC system, you can find problems before they arise.
Most companies do not accept an air conditioner repair warranty claim if the air conditioner has issues due to lack of maintenance.
Bethesda Air Conditioning Maintenance Check List
At Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, we recognize that everyone’s air conditioner is different and requires different care. That’s why our Bethesda air conditioner inspection technicians check out every part of your system! Our air conditioner maintenance process is very thorough, and includes:
- Inspection and replacement of air filters
- Inspection and lubrication all fans and motor bearings (if needed)
- Cleaning blower assembly of normal dirt
- Inspection of all belts (and replacement as needed)
- Inspection and adjustment of valves and dampers
- Ampere readings on all motors and compressors
- Inspection of refrigerant operating pressures (as required)
- Calibration of safety controls and temperature controls
- Visual inspection of units for refrigerant gas and oil leaks
- Inspection of condensate pumps
- Cleaning out drain lines using CO2
- Checking electrical connections and tighten if needed
- Checking condensate pan
- Checking thermostat calibration and recalibrate if needed
- Inspection of condition of coils
- Inspection of supply and return air temperature
- Testing overall operation of the air conditioning equipment
Our HVAC Manufacturers
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning installs and services HVAC equipment from all of the top brands, including but not limited to:
Why call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for HVAC service?
- Family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- Guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- Trained, educated, and licensed HVAC technicians
- Accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Featured as HVAC provider on “This Old House”
- 24-hour HVAC service—usually by the next day
- Special HVAC financing available
If you are interested in learning more about our heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems and services, contact our HVAC company today!
For all your HVAC needs, look to Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for comprehensive heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about: