Washington, DC and Maryland’s Dehumidifier Installation Company
Does the humidity in your home (or certain rooms) make you feel clammy and uncomfortably warm in the summer? Maryland is known for its high humidity levels that can make a warm day feel way too hot to bear, and that discomfort can often be felt indoors as well as out.
A whole-house dehumidifier can provide you with a proven solution to remove the excess moisture your normal HVAC system can’t eliminate on its own.
At Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve been installing dehumidifiers in Maryland and Washington, DC homes for over two decades. When you need a quality solution to your home moisture problems, call us at 301-990-7970 or click here to request service online!
Benefits of a Dehumidification System
While your air conditioner performs a certain degree of dehumidification on its own, it does the job differently than a whole-house dehumidifier. An AC absorbs interior heat and exhausts it outdoors, while a dehumidifier exhausts the warm air back into your home for a net temperature effect of zero. Dehumidifiers also drain moisture into a reservoir, and air conditioners use a condensate line. The way your air conditioner handles heat and runoff can sometimes leave your home feeling cool but not necessarily moisture-free or result in spotty conditions with some rooms more humid than others.
If this sounds familiar, a whole-house dehumidifier is a perfect supplement to your home’s cooling system, offering an added level of comfort and efficiency. It can help to prevent or eliminate:
- Dust, pollen, and other allergens
- Insects and other pests (particularly in the basement or attic)
- Wood floor warping and rusting of steel materials
- Wallpaper peeling
- Mold and mildew growth
- And related moisture issues
Dehumidifier Coupons and Specials
Want to install a dehumidifier but feel limited by budget? Check out our current rebates, discounts, and seasonal promotions!
Call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for Whole-House Dehumidifier Installation
Your neighbors in the Montgomery County, MD area have been coming to us for all their home comfort needs, including dehumidification, for more than 20 years. Here are just a few reasons why:
- We are a family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- Our HVAC technicians are trained, educated, and licensed
- We provide accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured
- We are a Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- We were featured as an HVAC provider on This Old House
- We offer a 24-hour HVAC service–usually by the next day
- Special HVAC financing is available with approved credit
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning services the following areas:
MARYLAND: Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana
For all your HVAC needs, look to Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for comprehensive heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about: