You wouldn’t take a road trip in a car that’s been sitting in the garage for a year without getting a checkup, right? Well if you turn on your furnace in the winter without having it looked at by a local HVAC company, that’s exactly what you’re doing! Regular furnace maintenance is crucial for keeping your heating system operating smoothly and at peak efficiency all winter long. And if you live in Gaithersburg, Rockville, Germantown, or anywhere else in Montgomery County, Maryland, there’s only one name you need to know—Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning!
If you want to get the most out of your furnace every year, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning at 301-990-7970 today or click here to schedule your appointment online!
Why Do I Need My Furnace Inspected?
Furnaces, especially newer ones, are designed to last a long time—usually as long as 10 – 15 years. But even the most well designed system might run into problems, especially during the spring and summer when it’s sitting idle for months at a time.
Regular furnace maintenance can help revive your system and ensure it runs at max efficiency. Your annual furnace inspection can also help prevent untimely breakdowns that can cost a lot to repair and leave your family out in the cold! Before the air gets too cold this year, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for your annual furnace maintenance visit!
Our Furnace Maintenance Services
A furnace inspection from Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning is basically a checkup of your system, where we’ll perform routine maintenance tasks including:
- Inspecting the exhaust flue
- Inspecting the inducer housing for cracks
- Inspecting all burners
- Inspecting the heat exchanger
- Testing for gas leaks or carbon monoxide
- Ensuring proper combustion air levels
- Testing high-limit/auxiliary limit switches
- Testing the pressure switch
- Testing for proper gas pressure
- Testing igniter resistance
- Testing motor amps
- Ensuring proper fan speed
- Testing motor capacitor MFD
- Testing inducer motor amps
- Cleaning pressure switch barb
- Cleaning flame sensor/thermocouple
- Checking filter
- Checking air flow (evaporator coil cleanliness)
- Checking cleanliness of blower fan
- Cleaning blower and burner compartments
You may be able to save on your furnace services! Check out our current rebates, discounts, and seasonal promotions, available throughout the Montgomery County, MD and nearby NW Washington, DC areas.
Why Call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Maintenance in Maryland & Washington, DC?
There are a number of reasons why your friends and neighbors in Maryland and DC come to us for their furnace tune-ups and inspections each year:
- We area family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- Our HVAC technicians are trained, educated, and licensed
- We provide accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured
- We are a Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- We were featured as an HVAC provider on “This Old House”
- We offer 24-hour HVAC service – usually by the next day
- Special HVAC financing is available with approved credit
Schedule Your Furnace Tune-Up & Inspection Today
The time to start taking care of your furnace is now! Call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning at 301-990-7970 or contact us online to schedule your furnace maintenance appointment in Maryland or Washington, DC.
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning services the following areas:
MARYLAND: Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana
For all your HVAC needs, look to Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for comprehensive heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about: