Home Performance with Energy Star
SAVE ENERGY. SAVE MONEY. GO GREENER!
Would you like to SAVE on your energy costs and INCREASE the comfort of your home? You can do BOTH-and receive rebates up to $4,300*-by participating in the Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® program.
BGE/Pepco’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program takes a whole-house approach to energy efficiency. It will help you maximize your home’s energy performance, and save money with rebates up to $4,300* on energy-saving upgrades. The program looks at how improvements throughout your home can work together to get the best results…improving comfort, durability and energy efficiency.
As an independent contractor working with BGE and Pepco’s Home Energy Savings Program, Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing is specially trained and certified to use advanced, state-of-the-art equipment to evaluate and audit your home’s energy usage and assist you in achieving your goals.
Through this program, we will come to your home and:
- Perform a comprehensive Home Energy Assessment, typically valued at $400, for only $100**.
- Install several simple measures at NO additional cost to help you start saving energy immediately. This may include energy-efficient lighting, efficient-flow shower heads, smart strips, faucet aerators and water heater tank and pipe insulation.
- Recommend improvements and available rebates to make your home more energy-efficient, comfortable, healthy and safe.
- Provide you with a detailed report on the potential energy savings you can enjoy by making the recommended improvements.
In addition to the specific plan we will prepare for your home, we may recommend any of these typical energy-saving home improvements:
- Sealing Air Leaks & Adding Insulation: Sealed air leaks and properly installed insulation in attics, walls and floors allow more even temperatures throughout the home and result in a quieter, more comfortable and less costly living environment.
- Sealing & Insulating Ductwork: Sealed ducts and a balanced duct system can optimize airflow to all rooms. Insulating ductwork in attics and crawlspaces can also reduce energy use.
- Improving Heating & Cooling Systems: Properly installed ENERGY STAR-qualified high-efficiency heat pumps, furnaces and air conditioning units can help you save on heating and cooling costs year-round, and also provide more consistent temperatures and humidity control.
- Upgrading Lighting, Appliances & Water Heating Equipment: Energy used for lighting and appliances can account for nearly half your utility bill. Installing ENERGY STAR qualified productscan help you reduce the energy used, helping to lower your utility costs.
- Replacing Windows: ENERGY STAR® qualified window models that are specific to your local climate will help insulate your home from outdoor temperature changes, eliminate drafts and lower your energy costs.
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing is an independent contractor working with BGE & Pepco’s Home Energy Savings Program. The Home Energy Savings Program is a suite of residential programs that BGE/Pepco offers to help customers save money and conserve energy.
START SAVING WITH ONLY $100!Call us today to schedule your $100 Home Performance Energy Audit: 301-990-7970.
Learn more about the importance of Home Performance Energy Audits:
Why call Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing?
- Family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- Guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- Trained, educated, and licensed HVAC technicians
- BPI Certified to conduct Home Energy Audits
- Accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America(ACCA)
- Featured as HVAC provider on “This Old House”
- 24-hour HVAC service– usually by the next day
- Special HVAC financing available with approved credit
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing services the following areas:
MARYLAND: Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana
Learn more about the national Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program.
Learn more about BGE and Pepco’s Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program:
These programs support the EmPOWER Maryland Energy Efficiency Act.
*Maximum rebate amount based on the inclusion of duct sealing services and installation of HVAC equipment as part of the overall scope of work. **The $100 offer is valid for homes up to 3,000 square feet with a single combustion appliance zone. Audits of larger homes or ones w/ multiple combustion appliance zones may cost more.
Greater Washington, DC Area Montgomery County, MD
and the Greater Washington, DC Area Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown,
Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington,
Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda,
North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana,
Washington, DC Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana, Washington, DC View More >