When your home’s heat goes out and you need furnace repair in Potomac, MD, there’s only one name you need to know—Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning! Located only 45 minutes away from our nation’s capital, our expert heating and air conditioning technicians have been providing furnace repair in Potomac, MD and throughout the Montgomery County for more than 20 years. If your furnace burns out on the coldest day of the year, don’t fret—call us today!
If you need furnace repair in Potomac, MD, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning today at 301-990-7970 or click here to contact us online!
Complete Furnace Services in Potomac, MD
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning provides full HVAC services and many other related services to families throughout Potomac, MD. When you call, we’ll send a licensed, professional HVAC service technician to your door—in most cases the same day!
Looking to save even more money on your furnace service? Click here to check out our current rebates, discounts, and seasonal promotions!
Our Furnace Repair Services in Potomac, MD
If your heat goes out and you need furnace repair in Potomac, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning has the solution. Whether you can pinpoint your exact furnace problemor all you know is you’re freezing cold, you can rely on the pros at Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team can swiftly diagnose your problem and have it taken care of quickly, reliably, and within your budget.
Common Furnace Problems
Any furnace you buy these days is most likely going to be very reliable. However, there are a few common furnace problems you may run into with your system:
- Mismatched thermostat and furnace – some furnaces need specific types of thermostats to activate certain features, otherwise the thermostat might not work properly.
- Noisy operation – furnaces are supposed to run quietly. Call us today if you hear squeaking, rumbling, or rattling.
- A blower that does not turn off – the first thing to do here is check to make sure your thermostat is set to AUTO and not ON. If it’s set properly, you may have a blockage in your system or a damaged limit switch.
- A blower that turns on and off too frequently (short cycling)– short cycling is most commonly caused by a blockage in your system.
- Furnace not producing enough heat – this is most commonly caused by clogged filters.
- Furnace not producing any heat – if your furnace isn’t producing any heat, the power could be cut off, the thermostat could be malfunctioning, or the pilot light could be out.
- Unlit pilot light – a failed thermocouple, strong draft, or clogged gas supply all could cause your pilot light to go out.
Why Call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Repair?
- We are a family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- All of our technicians are trained, educated, and licensed
- We offer upfront, accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- Our technicians are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- We are a member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- We are featured as provider on “This Old House”
- We offer 24-hour heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality service or replacements—usually by the next day
- We use the latest software for Manual J Load Calculations
If you are interested in learning more about our heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems and services, contact our heating and air conditioning company today!
Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning Service Areas
MARYLAND: Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksburg, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana
For all your HVAC needs, look to Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for comprehensive heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about: