Ellicott City Trusts Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning
At Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, we’ve been in business for more than 20 years serving the HVAC needs of homeowners in Ellicott City and surrounding areas. Our expert technicians take pride in offering prompt, efficient, and affordable HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) installation, replacement, maintenance, and repair service for all major brands.
Make an appointment for heating and air conditioning services with our trusted Ellicott City HVAC company. Contact us online or call 301-990-7970 now!
Complete HVAC Services in Ellicott City
As an experienced HVAC contractor, we offer AC, heating, and related home comfort services such as:
- Air conditioner installation or replacement, repair, and maintenance
- Furnace installation or replacement, repair, and maintenance
- Heat pump installation or replacement, repair, and maintenance
- Boiler installation, repair, or replacement
- Thermostat services
- Residential and new construction HVAC
- Commercial HVAC
- IAQ (indoor air quality) systems
- HVAC maintenance programs
- Emergency HVAC services 24/7
- And more!
Count on us for expert HVAC services to keep your home energy-efficient, safe, and comfortable. Call 301-990-7970 or contact us online today!
Professional HVAC Maintenance: It Keeps Your HVAC System Running Right
In order to protect your investment in your HVAC system, annual expert maintenance is key. Each spring and fall, we recommend a tune-up for your AC and furnace to prepare it for the coming season. We will inspect, clean, and lubricate moving parts as needed to ensure your system continues running properly and efficiently over all the years you own it.
Annual preventive maintenance also allows us to catch minor HVAC problems before they turn into major repairs. Our economical HVAC maintenance agreements offer perks and save you money on these annual check-ups, as well as our other services.
Contact us about our HVAC maintenance program at 301-990-7970 or reach us online today.
How do I know when to replace my HVAC unit?
The main HVAC issues that signal it’s time for heating and cooling system replacement are:
- Approaching 15 years of service: The typical home AC or furnace system lasts up to 15 years. When your HVAC equipment is nearing the 15-year mark, it’s likely to need replacement soon.
- Rising energy bills: Older HVAC systems operate inefficiently, using more fuel than necessary, and much more than new models.
- Frequent repair calls: If repairs for your heating and cooling systems are adding up, you may want to, instead, use those funds toward a new, ultra-efficient HVAC replacement.
What signs tell me my HVAC needs repairs?
The following HVAC problems can typically be quickly repaired by our skilled technicians:
- Thermostat temperature seems incorrect
- Pilot light goes out repeatedly, or will not re-light
- Rumbling, rattling, or other unusual sounds
- Blower never turns off
- Blower short-cycles (turning on and off repeatedly)
- Poor heating or no heat
- And other HVAC problems you may notice/report
How can I make my HVAC system last as long as possible?
Homeowners should change air filters monthly in times of heavy usage and schedule annual professional maintenance. These tactics keep HVAC systems running like nearly new for as long as possible, delaying your replacement costs.
Learn more about HVAC replacement, repairs, and maintenance service! Contact us online or call 301-990-7970 today!
Why Choose Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning in Ellicott City, MD?
At Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, we are a family-owned company, offering a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee, so you can hire our team with confidence. We provide emergency HVAC services 24/7 to ensure your home comfort.
Call 301-990-7970 or contact us online when you need expert HVAC services in Ellicott City and surrounding areas in Maryland!