For over two decades, Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing has been providing families throughout the Rockville, MD area with the highest quality heating and air conditioning system installation, replacement, maintenance and repair services. Our family-owned and -operated HVAC team is made up of licensed, trained and educated heating and air conditioning specialists who are dedicated to providing complete customer satisfaction for every job from start to finish.
We’re so confident our heating and air conditioning service technicians are some of the best in the area that we want to be the first name you think of whenever you need:
- Air conditioner installation, repair or replacement
- Furnace installation, repair or replacement
- Geothermal heat pump installation, repair or replacement
- Programmable thermostats
- Electronic air cleaners
- Whole house humidifiers
- Any other heating and air conditioning services
A member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America, Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing is a fully licensed, bonded and insured local HVAC company. We can provide highly accurate quotes for time, materials and equipment and offer no-interest financing for up to six months on all heating and air conditioning jobs.
Heating System Installation and Repair Services for Rockville, MD
At Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing, we provide installation, repair and replacement services for every type of heating system there is, including:
- Heat pumps
- Gas furnaces
- Gas boilers
- Air cleaners
- Geothermal heat pumps
- Air handlers
- Ductless heat pumps
- Indoor air quality control systems
- High velocity duct and heat systems
We are an authorized dealer of American Standard furnaces, air conditioning units, heat pumps, air handlers, humidifiers and air cleaners. In addition, we can install, replace or repair any brand of heating system.
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing can also perform a Combustion Analysis on your gas furnace or boiler’s flue gasses to determine their efficiency of combustion. This test allows our technicians to make any necessary adjustments and recommendations to ensure that your heating system is as efficient as it can be.
Click here to learn more about our heating services in Maryland»
Air Conditioning Installation and Repair Services for Rockville, MD
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing offers quality air conditioning installation, repair and maintenance to homes and families throughout Rockville, MD. We provide a wide range of air conditioning services, including:
- Air conditioner repair
- Seasonal AC maintenance
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner tune-ups
- Energy efficient upgrades
- Heat pump replacement
- Programmable thermostats
We are an authorized dealer of American Standard air conditioning units, but we can install and service air conditioning units from any brand.
Click here to learn more about our air conditioning services in Maryland»
Heating and Air Conditioning Service Contracts in Rockville, MD
The most important thing you can do for your home’s air conditioner, furnace, heat pump or other HVAC system is have it serviced and inspected at the beginning of every season. To this end, Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing offers HVAC service agreements to all of our customers in the Rockville, MD area! When you sign up for a Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing service contract, you’ll get the peace of mind that comes from knowing your HVAC systems are covered by some of the best repair technicians in the area, year in and year out.
Call or click today if you need heating and air conditioning service in Maryland!
Schedule Your Routine HVAC Maintenance
Has it been a while since your HVAC system was serviced? Well, there is no time like the present! The service professionals at Michael Bonsby have you covered and will get you set up with a routine maintenance plan for your home’s heating and cooling system.
During your visit, one of our expert technicians will thoroughly inspect the components of your HVAC system to ensure they are all in proper working order. This allows them to identify potential problems early to prevent costly repairs down the line. We offer biannual and monthly service agreements to help you keep your HVAC system running with performance you can count on.
Ready to schedule your service today? Call Michael Bonsby at 240-342-6910 or click here to contact us online for more information about our services!
FAQs About Your HVAC System
How do I know when to replace my HVAC unit?
A full HVAC system failure is certainly a good reason for a replacement, but it isn’t the only circumstance that may warrant one. Here are some other reasons you may want to consider replacing your home’s HVAC:
- Banging or labored sounds coming from HVAC unit: While these sounds can often mean repairs are needed, if you hear them frequently and consistently, it may mean the mechanism is reaching the end of its life span.
- Abnormally high energy bills: This is a key indicator that your HVAC system is no longer running efficiently or may be outdated.
- Multiple repairs are necessary during the season: Not only are repeated repairs expensive, but it is frustrating having a system that does not work. It may be time to consider a newer, updated model.
- Full system failure: Sometimes the system simply cannot be salvaged, or it may be more financially beneficial for you to replace it.
Click here for more information on HVAC replacement at Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing!
What are some signs my HVAC needs repairs?
Most situations with your HVAC system can be repaired by the experts. Here are some indicators that it is time to call in the HVAC contractor:
- Rooms not coming to temperature: Whenever you notice that the system has been operating for a reasonable amount of time without coming to temperature, it is time to call in the experts.
- Thermostat not working: Not all problems can be sourced to the HVAC unit; sometimes the issue can be caused by a faulty or unresponsive thermostat.
- Loud noises from HVAC unit: This can be caused by a number of issues, such as a broken fan or something caught in the system.
- Strange odors coming from HVAC or vents: This can come from foreign debris or mold accumulation. Have your system serviced right away to prevent damage and any health risks.
- Leaks or pool of liquid around machine: If you ever notice liquid pooling in or around your HVAC unit, shut the system down and call in the professionals right away.
Are you unsure of whether your HVAC needs repairs? Contact a representative from Michael Bonsby today at 240-342-6910 or click here for more information on HVAC repair services!
How can I make my HVAC last as long as possible?
The length of your HVAC’s life depends on several factors, such as its age and location. However, it primarily comes down to the system’s service record. In order to get the most out of your HVAC, the air filters should be routinely changed every 3-4 months, and the unit needs to receive routine maintenance to keep it at peak performance.