CALL 301-990-7970 TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT TODAY!
For over 20 years, Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing has provided Washington, DC homeowners with quality HVAC system installations, replacements, repairs, and maintenance services.
We’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured and a member of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America. We provide timely, accurate quotes and offer no-interest financing on approved credit.
Our highly trained heating and air conditioning technicians are skilled in:
- Furnace repairs, installation, and replacement
- Air conditioning installation, repair, and replacement
- Programmable thermostats
- Whole-house humidifiers
- Geothermal heat pump installation, repair, and replacement
- Electronic air cleaners
- Any other HVAC services you need
We also offer 24/7 emergency HVAC repair services at no extra charge for night or weekend work!
Reliable HVAC installation, repair, or replacement services for your Washington, DC home are just a phone call away.
Contact Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing online or call 301-990-7970 for a quote.
Heating System Installation and Repair Services for Washington, DC
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing is an authorized dealer of American Standard furnaces, air conditioning units, air handlers, heat pumps, air cleaners, and humidifiers. We also install, replace, or repair any other heating system brand.
Our heating system services include the repair, replacement, or installation of:
- Heat pumps, including ductless models and geothermal units
- Gas furnaces and boilers
- Air cleaners and handlers
- Indoor air quality control systems
- High-velocity duct and heat systems
Our technicians will also perform a combustion efficiency analysis on your gas furnace or boiler and make necessary adjustments and recommendations to keep your heating system running efficiently.
Stay warm all winter with heating system installation, repair, and replacement services from Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing.
Contact us online today or call 301-990-7970 to schedule an appointment.
Air Conditioning System Installation and Repair Services for Washington, DC
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing offers exceptional air conditioning repair, replacement, and installation services, including:
- Air conditioner repair
- Seasonal AC maintenance
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner tune-ups
- Energy-efficient upgrades
- Programmable thermostats
Need expert air conditioning installation, repair, or replacement services for your Washington, DC home?
Contact Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing online today or call 301-990-7970 to schedule an appointment.
Save Money on HVAC Services With Michael Bonsby
When you need reliable, high-quality heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services at great prices in the DC area, turn to our team at Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing.
We work hard to bring our customers impressive savings on everyday HVAC services and products, from routine maintenance and repairs to accessories and all-new HVAC systems.
Here are a few ways we can help you to save money:
- Coupons: We offer special discounts on a range of products and services. Stop by often to see the latest offers, then print the page and present the coupon to our technicians before the work begins.
- Maintenance agreements: Save money on maintenance, minimize energy costs, and avoid unnecessary repair costs with an HVAC maintenance agreement from Michael Bonsby. Our technicians will provide comprehensive maintenance for all your heating, cooling, and indoor air quality systems, keeping them efficient and reliable while providing significant savings on heating and cooling costs.
- Impressive financing: When you need a new HVAC system installed, we offer flexible low-interest or zero-interest financing options for approved borrowers that will help you get the system you need faster while keeping your financing costs as low as possible.
- Referral rewards program: When any of your friends or family members need a new HVAC system, refer them to our team at Michael Bonsby. You can earn up to a $50 gift card for any referral that results in a new furnace or full HVAC installation.
Call 301-990-7970 today or contact us online to take advantage of these and other great ways to save money on HVAC services and products in the Washington, DC area.
Frequently Asked Questions About Heating & Air Conditioning Services
What does HVAC stand for?
Good question! HVAC is short for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. The abbreviation is typically used to refer to your home’s entire heating and cooling system.
How often does my HVAC system need service?
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing recommends our Washington, DC customers have regularly scheduled maintenance services performed twice a year: Once in the spring to get ready for our hot, humid summers and again in the fall to make sure your HVAC system is in good condition for the coldest winter days.
How long do HVAC systems usually last?
HVAC systems generally last about 15 years. To ensure your system has a long life, make sure to get regular maintenance performed. You should change the filters once a month (replaceable ones should be cleaned once a month), use the auto fan setting whenever possible, inspect your outdoor condenser unit for wind or hail damage, and keep the unit clear of leaves, weeds, and debris.
You can also have a professional install a smart thermostat and/or upgrade your system’s insulation.
When should I replace my home’s HVAC system?
It’s tricky to know exactly when your HVAC systems need replacing. The best thing to do is talk to a reliable HVAC company like Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing and ask for their input.