Furnace Repair in Maryland & Washington, DC
Top Furnace Repair Contractors in Montgomery County, MD
If you’ve lived in the DMV area for even one year, you know how cold our winters can get. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable local HVAC company on your side when you need heating system service.
Michael Bonsby HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical has over 20 years of experience providing furnace repairs for families near Gaithersburg, Rockville, Germantown, and Washington, DC. If your furnace burns out on the coldest day of the year, don’t fret — call us today.
When you need furnace repair fast, call Michael Bonsby at 301-990-7970 or contact us online.
24-Hour Emergency Furnace Repair in Montgomery County
Furnace problems don’t always wait for business hours — what do you do if your heater fails on the coldest night of the year? Call a reliable technician right away. Michael Bonsby offers convenient 24/7 service for furnace emergencies.
Count on us for emergency repairs if you have issues like:
- Your furnace stops working completely: When it’s cold out and your furnace fails, you can’t wait until normal business hours to get it back up and running.
- Your furnace emits a burning odor: This is a sign of a serious issue and shouldn’t be ignored.
- Your pilot light is yellow: For natural gas furnaces, the pilot light should always be blue. If your light turns yellow, it means your furnace could be leaking carbon monoxide. Call us ASAP if this happens.
Furnace problems can be a disaster for any homeowner, especially during cold snaps.
Call Michael Bonsby at 301-990-7970 today for emergency HVAC service.
Common Furnace Problems We See for DC-Area Homeowners
Any furnace you buy these days is most likely going to be reliable. However, there are a few common furnace problems you may run into with your system:
- Thermostat problems: Most furnace problems are actually thermostat problems. If you use a digital or programmable thermostat, check the battery to make sure it’s working properly. If it seems to be, or if you can’t access the battery, you may have to replace the thermostat.
- Mismatched thermostat and furnace: Some furnaces need specific types of thermostats to activate certain features, otherwise, the thermostat might not work properly.
- Noisy furnace operation: Furnaces are supposed to run quietly. Call us today if you hear squeaking sounds, as that could indicate an air leak. Rumbling or rattling sounds can be caused by an out-of-balance blower wheel or a dirty furnace.
- A blower that doesn’t turn off: The first thing to do is check that your thermostat is set to AUTO and not ON. If it’s set properly, you may have a blockage in your system or a damaged limit switch.
- A blower that turns on and off too frequently (short-cycling): Short-cycling is most commonly caused by a blockage in your system.
- No heat coming from your unit: If your furnace isn’t producing heat, the power could be cut off, the thermostat could be malfunctioning, or the pilot light could be out.
Fair Furnace Repair Pricing for Any Budget
At Michael Bonsby HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, our priority is keeping you comfortable all year, no matter what. Whatever your budget, if you need a furnace inspection, we’ll make it work.
We offer fixed-rate pricing. No matter how long the job takes or what additional issues may pop up, you’ll always know exactly what you’re paying for. Prices come from our HVAC service manual, so you’ll never have to worry about how long the technician takes or where we’re getting our numbers.
If you need furnace repair in Gaithersburg, Rockville, or anywhere in Montgomery County, Maryland, don’t wait — contact Michael Bonsby today.
Our HVAC Repair Technicians Are Trained To Fix Any Furnace Issue
No matter what your furnace repair needs are, Michael Bonsby has the solution. We offer furnace repairs on systems of any make and model, and over the years, have fixed nearly every furnace component, including:
- Circuit boards
- Limit switches
- Draft inducers
- Pressure controls
- Gas valves
- Ignition controls
- Hot surface igniters
Whether you can identify the furnace problem or all you know is you’re freezing cold, you can rely on the pros at Michael Bonsby. Our furnace repair team can swiftly diagnose the problem and resolve it quickly, reliably, and within your budget.
Why Call Michael Bonsby for Furnace Repair in Maryland & Washington, DC?
- We’re a family-owned and -operated local HVAC company.
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish.
- All our technicians are trained, educated, and licensed.
- We offer upfront, accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment.
- We’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured.
- We are a member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA).
- Our company was featured as a provider on This Old House.
- We provide 24-hour emergency service and replacements on heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems — usually by the next day.
- We use the latest software for Manual J Load Calculations.
When your furnace breaks down and you live in Gaithersburg, Rockville, Germantown, or Montgomery County, MD, or northwest Washington, DC, Michael Bonsby HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical can get it back up and running fast.
Check out our special offers for great savings on furnace services and more.
and the Greater Washington, DC Area Montgomery County, MD,
Fairfax County, VA and
the Greater Washington, DC Area Alexandria, Bethesda, Boyds, Centreville, Chantilly, Chevy Chase,
Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City,
Fairfax, Falls Church, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg,
Great Falls, Herndon, Kensington, Laytonsville, McLean,
Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac,
Oakton, Olney, Potomac, Reston, Rockville, Silver Spring, Springfield,
Urbana, Vienna, Washington, DC Alexandria, Bethesda, Boyds, Centreville, Chantilly, Chevy Chase, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Fairfax, Falls Church, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Great Falls, Herndon, Kensington, Laytonsville, McLean, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Oakton, Olney, Potomac, Reston, Rockville, Silver Spring, Springfield, Urbana, Vienna, Washington, DC View More >