Sanuvox Technologies Inc. is a global leader in ultraviolet air treatment providing the most advanced, cost-effective in-duct air purification systems available. Sanuvox UV Systems are designed to maximize exposure time by delivering the ultraviolet energy required to deliver exceptionally high airborne disinfection rates.
In-duct Sanuvox systems are used in homes around the area and have been widely accepted to be the most effective air sterilization systems available.
Established in 1995, Sanuvox Technologies’ mission is to design a line of residential UV air sterilization systems that would address indoor air quality issues in homes around the country. For more than 17 years, their continued investment in research and development as well as their drive to bring the latest technologies to market has produced a line of residential air purification systems that are unsurpassed in the industry. If you’re interested in installing a Sanuvox UV air purifier in your home, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning!
Why install a Sanuvox air purification system?
If you’re concerned about the indoor air quality of your home, an air purification system from Sanuvox is a must-have! Their UV systems have a number of benefits, including:
- Protection against bacteria, viruses and mold
- Elimination of chemical and bacterial odors
- Ease of use with digital touch pad controls
- Energy-efficient ballast with multiple settings
- And more!
Whether you’re looking for portable or whole-house air purification systems, you can’t go wrong with Sanuvox. To install a Sanuvox UV system in your home in the Gaithersburg, Maryland area, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning today!
Why should I call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning?
- We are a family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- All of our technicians are trained, educated and licensed
- Accurate quotes for time, materials and equipment
- Fully licensed, bonded and insured
- Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Featured as a provider on “This Old House”
- 24-hour heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality service or replacements – usually by the next day
- We use the latest software for Manual J Load Calculations
- We offer no interest financing for up to six months
If you are interested in learning more about our heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems and services, contact our heating and air conditioning company today!