Heat Pump Services in North Potomac, MD
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable year-round while keeping your heating and cooling costs low, nothing beats a well-installed heat pump. And when it comes to making sure your heat pump is in good shape to keep you comfortable, no one beats Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing!
Heat Pump Services
Save on heat pump services!
Looking to save even more money on your heat pump service?
Benefits of Using Heat Pumps in North Potomac, MD
- Year-round comfort – heat pumps cool your home in the summer and keep it warm in the winter, meaning you don’t have to worry about maintaining two different systems throughout the year. And switching your heat pump from HEAT to COOL mode couldn’t be simpler—just flip the switch on your thermostat!
- Energy efficient heating and cooling – in the summer, heat pumps work just like the air conditioner you’re used to, pulling heat out of the air in your home and blowing the cooled air around. In the winter, your heat pump does the same thing in reverse, pulling heat out of the outdoor air (or out of the ground, if you have a geothermal heat pump) and moving that heat into your home.
- Lower heating costs throughout the year – because heat pumps use electricity to transfer heat rather than fossil fuels to generate heat, they use much less energy and save you much more money. In fact, the US Department of Energy reports that a heat pump can save you as much as 30 to 40 percent on your heating bills.
- Heat pumps keep the air more comfortable – temperature is only part of the comfort equation—humidity is equally important. Furnaces produce very high temperatures, which when combined with dry winter air can leave your skin feeling itchy, your furniture dry and cracked, and your throat scratchy. Heat pumps keep your home at a much more even temperature than furnaces do, reducing dry air symptoms and helping you feel more comfortable.
- Backup heat – heat pumps operate efficiently and effectively at temperatures as low as 32 F, with many working just fine at temperatures far below that. But if the temperature ever gets too low for your heat pump to handle, fear not—just switch on the backup heat! Most heat pumps have a backup gas furnace that kicks on automatically during emergencies and turns off to get your home back to efficient comfort as soon as possible.
- And more!
Heat Pump Installation in North Potomac, MD
If you want to get the most out of your heat pump, it’s important that you have it installed by a reputable HVAC company. The quality of your heat pump installation will affect how well your system runs for its entire life! At Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing, we want to make sure your heat pump keeps you as comfortable and saves you as much money as possible. If you’re looking for quality heat pump installation in North Potomac, MD, call us today!
Heat Pump Repair in North Potomac, MD
If your heat pump’s outdoor unit doesn’t come on, if the pump doesn’t run, or if the whole unit frequently short cycles, Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing can help. We can provide repair services for any brand of heat pump to make sure that your unit is running smoothly and efficiently. Don’t let a failing heat pump ruin your home’s temperature control—if you need heat pump repair in North Potomac, MD, our local HVAC technicians can help.
Heat Pump Replacement in North Potomac, MD
Has your heat pump reached the end of its life? Don’t worry—just call Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing! We can provide heat pump replacement in North Potomac, MD to make sure your home stays efficiently heated and cooled all year long.
Heat Pump Maintenance in North Potomac, MD
The best way to keep your heat pump operating as efficiently and effectively as possible is to make sure you have it inspected throughout the year. Remember, your heat pump has to do two jobs: cooling in the summer and heating in the winter. Having it inspected and maintained once or twice a year is the best way to make sure it stays in good shape throughout its life!
Difference Between Heat Pumps and Furnaces
Heat pumps are so efficient because, unlike furnaces, they do not burn fuel in order to provide heat; instead, they pull heat from one source and move it into another (from outside to inside during the winter, and from inside to outside during the summer). Heat pumps still can provide heat when the outside air feels cold – even when the temperature is as low as 25 degrees! While Maryland and Washington, DC average 34 degrees in the winter, a backup heater can be installed for when temperatures drop below that.
If you live in North Potomac, MD and are tired of paying too much on your monthly energy bills, call Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing. We can install a heat pump in your home and keep you warm for less!
Our HVAC Manufacturers
Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing installs and services HVAC equipment from all of the top brands, including but not limited to:
Aaon, Air Temp, American Standard, Bryant, Carrier, ClimateMaster, Comfort-Aire, Cool Air, Daikin, Fedders, Fujitsu, Friedrich, Goodman, Ice Air, Islandaire, LG, Lennox, Luxaire, Mitsubishi, Rheem, RUUD, Skil aire, Skymark, Totaline, Trane, York
Why call Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing for HVAC service?
- We are a family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- Our HVAC technicians are trained, educated, and licensed
- We provide accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- Our company is fully licensed, bonded and insured
- We are a member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- We have been featured as an HVAC provider on “This Old House”
- You can get 24-hour HVAC service – usually by the next day
- Special HVAC financing is available with approved credit
If you are interested in learning more about our North Potomac heat pump services, contact our HVAC company today!
For all your HVAC needs, look to Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing for comprehensive heating and cooling services—call or click today to learn more about:
Greater Washington, DC Area Montgomery County, MD
and the Greater Washington, DC Area Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown,
Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington,
Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda,
North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana,
Washington, DC Bethesda, Boyds, Chevy Chase, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Kensington, Laytonsville, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Olney, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, Urbana, Washington, DC View More >