Broken Humidifier? Call Us for a Replacement!
Do you know of all the benefits installing a humidifier can give you? If you’ve experienced the winter in the Maryland and Washington, DC area, you know how uncomfortable the cold outdoor air and the warm but brutally dry indoor air can be.
Fortunately, installing a humidifier can help take care of most of these dry winter air woes—unless the humidifier starts to go bad. While they’re generally pretty reliable, your humidifier needs regular maintenance, and there are benefits to replacing your humidifier ever few years. This is no problem for the expert HVAC technicians at Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning!
Contact us for all your humidifier needs!
When to Replace a Humidifier
Humidifiers should last you through several seasons. There are, however, a few warning signs you should look out for to see if your humidification system needs to be replaced:
- Your indoor air is drier than normal
- Your indoor air is more moist than normal
- You can see or smell mold or mildew
- Your humidifier is not getting any water
- Your humidifier is getting too much water
- The wick or sponge pad on your humidifier is clogged or hardened
- The metal grille is caked with mineral deposits
If you notice any of these warning signs, call Michael Bonsby immediately! We will come out and inspect your humidifier to determine if you need humidifier replacement or any other type of humidifier service. If you need humidifier replacement to keep your home comfortable in the winter, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning today!
Save on Your Replacement
At Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, we know that installing a new unit can be expensive. That is why we offer coupons to homeowners in the Maryland and DC area.
Humidifier Replacement in Maryland & Washington, DC
With over two decades of industry experience, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC, located in the Montgomery County Air Park in Gaithersburg, Maryland, provides home and business owners top quality heating and air conditioning services. We serve customers in Gaithersburg, Rockville, Olney, Brookeville, Sandy Spring, Potomac, Chevy Chase, Silver Spring, Takoma Park, Frederick, Ellicott City, Columbia, Washington, DC, and all surrounding areas.
Maryland is known for brutally hot summers and bitterly cold winters. No matter what the season, your heating and air conditioning units are usually the most used systems in your home or office. Make sure you’re not left shivering in the winter and sweating in the summer by having your heating and air conditioning units checked out by a name you trust—Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning. We can service and repair your units to make sure they’re running properly, and we can install a new unit when one breaks down. We also offer the latest in sustainable green technology for HVAC, which can not only save you money in energy costs, but can help you clean up your environment.
Why should I call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning?
- We are a family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- All of our technicians are trained, educated and licensed
- We provide accurate quotes for time, materials and equipment
- We are fully licensed, bonded and insured
- We are a Member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- We were featured as a provider on “This Old House”
- We offer 24-hour heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services and replacements—usually by the next day
- We use the latest software for Manual J Load Calculations
If you need humidifier replacement in the Maryland or Washington, DC area, don’t wait—call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning today!