Reliable Electrical Panel Installation & Repair in DC, MD & VA
Upgrade Your Electrical Panel With the Top Electricians in the DMV Area
Electrical panels are considered the central nervous system of your home. All electrical connections — from the lighting and entertainment system in your family room to the heating and AC that keep your home comfortable, to your home security system and any other electrical operation can be controlled from the master switch on your electrical panel. It is, perhaps, the most vital system in your home.
At Michael Bonsby HVAC, Plumbing & Electrical, we know your time is valuable. We aim to offer high-quality service, getting the job done with as little disruption as possible to your business.
All our electricians are experts in electrical and circuit breaker service and we always focus on providing the highest quality customer service.
If you need electrical panel replacement, repair, or maintenance in Maryland, DC, or northern Virginia, contact us today at 301-990-7970 to get started.
What Does Your Electrical Panel Do?
The electrical panel, sometimes referred to as a distribution, or panel-board, divides incoming power between a set of sub-circuits. These circuits feed power to different areas of your home, making it possible to turn off the electricity to install a dishwasher in your kitchen, and not interrupt your kids’ favorite TV show, for example.
Electrical panels also have a main switch that can shut off power to your entire house, in the event you need to do so.
Don’t DIY — Leave Breaker Panel Services to the Professionals
Because of the very important role electrical panels play in keeping your daily life running smoothly, you need to be sure your panel is working as it should. If you notice anything wrong, contact a professional electrician. Never attempt any electrical repairs yourself. You could be putting yourself, your family, and your home, in danger.
Some common issues with electrical panels are:
- A circuit breaker that’s hot to the touch: This could be a sign your circuit is overloaded and needs repair. Don’t ignore a hot breaker. You could be playing with fire and the safety of your home. Contact Michael Bonsby immediately for a no-cost estimate on repairs or replacement.
- Unusual noises coming from your circuit breakers: These are always cause for concern. Hissing or buzzing could indicate a discharge of electricity between your wires, called an arc fault. Arc faults are responsible for many electrical fires in homes in the DC area. If you hear anything unusual coming from your breakers, schedule a professional inspection immediately.
- The smell of something burning in your breaker box: This is a red flag and you need immediate repair. For over two decades, Montgomery County homeowners have trusted Michael Bonsby with all their electrical repair needs.
- Obvious signs of damage such as melted wires or scorch marks: These kinds of issues indicate the need for immediate panel repairs or replacement. Don’t wait to contact Michael Bonsby.
- If your breakers are tripping and shutting off for no apparent reason: This means it’s time to schedule an inspection. We can inspect your electrical panels and recommend the best repairs, saving you time and money, and keeping your home running safely and efficiently for years to come.
Why Choose Michael Bonsby for Electrical Panel Service?
Michael Bonsby began helping customers in the Maryland, DC, and Virginia areas over 20 years ago. Since then, we’ve built a successful business by providing every customer with superior service, knowledgeable and highly qualified electricians, and affordable pricing. No matter what job you call us for, you can be assured that you’re getting the best.
At Michael Bonsby, we’re committed to staying in touch with what’s going on in the electrical world, which means we’re well-trained in the latest technology and products. We aim to turn every new customer into a lifelong customer by providing the highest quality electrical services.
Request an Estimate for Electrical Panel Service
For your home electrical repairs, from electrical panel upgrades to outlet installation and more, trust Michael Bonsby. There’s no job too big or too small for us. For over twenty years, Michael Bonsby has provided electrical service to the Washington, DC, metro area.
We know most homeowners operate on a budget. That’s why we promise to repair your electrical malfunctions and replace your electrical panels as cost-effectively as possible, always keeping your safety, and the safety of your family, in mind.
The next time you need electrical expertise without fear of breaking the bank, contact the electrical service leaders at Michael Bonsby. Our professionals are licensed, insured, and knowledgeable. We’re unmatched in sales, service, and price, and we always put you first.
Contact Michael Bonsby today for free estimates on electrical panel repair or replacement.
and the Greater Washington, DC Area Montgomery County, MD,
Fairfax County, VA and
the Greater Washington, DC Area Alexandria, Bethesda, Boyds, Centreville, Chantilly, Chevy Chase,
Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City,
Fairfax, Falls Church, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg,
Great Falls, Herndon, Kensington, Laytonsville, McLean,
Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac,
Oakton, Olney, Potomac, Reston, Rockville, Silver Spring, Springfield,
Urbana, Vienna, Washington, DC Alexandria, Bethesda, Boyds, Centreville, Chantilly, Chevy Chase, Clarksville, Damascus, Darnestown, Derwood, Ellicott City, Fairfax, Falls Church, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Glenelg, Great Falls, Herndon, Kensington, Laytonsville, McLean, Montgomery Village, Mt. Airy, North Bethesda, North Potomac, Oakton, Olney, Potomac, Reston, Rockville, Silver Spring, Springfield, Urbana, Vienna, Washington, DC View More >