If you’ve lived in the Highland area for even just one year, you know how cold our winters can get. That’s why it’s important to have a reliable local HVAC company on your side! For more than 10 years, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing furnace repair service for families throughout the Howard County area. If your furnace burns out on the coldest day of the year, don’t fret—call us today!
When you need furnace repair fast, call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning at 301-990-7970 or click here to contact us online!
Our Furnace Repair Services in Highland
No matter what your furnace repair needs are, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning has the solution. We offer furnace repair services on systems of any make and model and over the years, have fixed just about every furnace component, including:
- Circuit boards
- Limit switches
- Draft inducers
- Pressure controls
- Gas valves
- Ignition controls
- Hot surface igniters
Common Furnace Problems
Any furnace you buy these days is most likely going to be very reliable. However, there are a few common furnace problems you may run into with your system. Call us to schedule a repair in Highland if you notice any of the following problems:
- Thermostat problems – as it turns out, most furnace problems are actually thermostat problems. If you use a digital or programmable thermostat, check the battery to make sure it’s working properly. If it seems to be, or if you can’t access the battery, you may have to replace the thermostat.
- Mismatched thermostat and furnace – some furnaces need specific types of thermostats to activate certain features, otherwise the thermostat might not work properly.
- Noisy operation – furnaces are supposed to run quietly. Call us today if you hear:
- Squeaking – could signify an air leak
- Rumbling or rattling – can be caused by an out-of-balance blower wheel or simply a dirty furnace
- A blower that does not turn off – the first thing to do here is check to make sure your thermostat is set to AUTO and not ON. If it’s set properly, you may have blockage in your system or a damaged limit switch.
- A blower that turns on and off too frequently (short cycling) – short cycling is most commonly caused by a blockage in your system.
- Insufficient heat – this is most commonly caused by clogged filters.
- No heat coming from your unit – if your furnace isn’t producing any heat, the power could be cut off, the thermostat could be malfunctioning, or the pilot light could be out.
- Unlit pilot light – a failed thermocouple, strong draft, or clogged gas supply all could cause your pilot light to go out.
Fair Pricing for Any Home in Highland
At Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning, our top priority is keeping you comfortable all year long. Whatever your budget, if you need a furnace repair, we’ll make it work! That is why we offer seasonal coupons and promotions to help homeowners in Maryland and Washington, DC save on service. Click here for coupon information »
We also offer fixed rate pricing! No matter how long the job takes or what additional issues may pop up, you’ll always know exactly what you’re paying for. Prices come from our HVAC service manual, so you’ll never have to worry about how long the technician takes or where we are getting our numbers.
If you need furnace repair in Highland, don’t wait—call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning today!
Why Call Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Repair?
- We are a family owned and operated, local HVAC company
- We guarantee complete customer satisfaction from start to finish
- All of our technicians are trained, educated, and licensed
- We offer upfront, accurate quotes for time, materials, and equipment
- We are fully licensed, bonded, and insured
- We are a member of Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- Our company was featured as a provider on This Old House
- We provide 24-hour emergency service and replacements on heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality systems—usually by the next day
- We use the latest software for Manual J Load Calculations
We are a full service HVAC company that services homes throughout the 20777 zip code. When your furnace breaks down in Highland, Michael Bonsby Heating & Air Conditioning can get it back up and running fast. Contact us today to schedule service you can count on from a contractor you can trust or call 301-990-7970 for immediate assistance!