The American Standard’s AccuComfort Platinum 20 Variable Speed Heat Pump recently earned the gold award in the 2015 Dealer Design Award’s HVAC residential equipment category! Its precise delivery and energy-efficient operation allowed it to stand apart from the rest. This award is particularly meaningful, since the judges are the contractors who actually sell and work with the equipment.
What Makes American Standard Products Some of the Best Heat Pumps on the Market?
The American Standard heat pump was lauded for a number of excellent features:
- It is designed to run continually at the lowest speed needed for the current weather, rather than cycling on and off at full speed at all times. This allows for increased efficiency without detracting from comfort—helping homeowners save money and energy.
- This system is highly resistant to corrosion, which is often a problem with many other heat pump systems, and is also resistant to cracking and warping.
- It transfers heat extremely efficiently, even in extreme winter temperatures, reducing wasted energy and dollars.
- It delivers superior comfort. In fact, Tim Storm, American Standard heat pump product manager, states that its heating output capacity is 20-25 percent more than the average heat pump.
- The AccuComfort Platinum 20 heat pump features very quiet operation. It has a unique air vent specifically designed to deliver less noise.
Several award judges called the American Standard AccuComfort™ Platinum 20 Variable Speed Heat Pump a “customer favorite.”
You can read more about this year’s Dealer Design Awards and other HVAC award recipients at ACHR NEWS (The Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration NEWS)—where you’ll find our very own Chris Hale, system designer, quoted on the subject!
Michael Bonsby HVAC Sells and Installs American Standard Heat Pumps in Maryland and Washington, DC
At Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing, we often recommend the AccuComfort Platinum 20 heat pump to customers interested in this type of HVAC system. Maryland and DC-area homeowners need a system that not only transfers heat, but also generates heat when the temperatures dip too low for sufficient heat to be gathered from the outside. We find the American Standard heat pump system to be particularly well-suited to the climate in this area.
If you are interested in installing an energy-efficient American Standard heat pump in your home or want to learn more about the benefits of this great product, call us at 301 990-7970. Click here to request an appointment online!