If you have an upcoming commercial construction project you have likely been looking into HVAC systems. Choosing the right HVAC system is important and so is choosing the right company to install that system. You want a company that has experience, will stay safe in the workplace, has the skills and knowledge for commercial construction projects and who will go above and beyond to get the job finished. So how do you find this HVAC company?
Choosing the Right HVAC Company for Your Commercial Construction Project
Research is a great way to find a good company but without a few guidelines, it can be hard to know what to look for.
- Reviews – There are many places you can find reviews on businesses in your local area. Some great places to look for reviews are Google, Yelp, Angies List and the Better Business Bureau. Ask around at work and with friends and family too, this is often the best place to get an idea on different companies.
- Licensed and Insured – You want to make sure that any HVAC company that sets foot on your new construction site is licensed and insured. This will protect your own interests and your construction project.
- Past Projects – Contact companies and ask them about their past projects. Explain your construction project and ask them to give you examples of work they have completed that is similar to your new construction project. Ask how long they have been completing HVAC projects in the commercial construction industry.
- Cost and Quotes – When you have narrowed down HVAC companies to around 3-4 it is time to ask for quotes. You want to know what the quote includes, for example, does it include time, materials and equipment or is it just a general quote and items will be added on as the project continues.
- Trained in New Commercial Construction – It is a good idea to use a company who trains HVAC technicians in the specific skills that are needed for commercial construction projects. Commercial construction is very different to residential and hiring a team that has the right skills will make all the difference when it comes to installing your heating and cooling systems.
HVAC for New Construction in Maryland & Washington, DC
The team at Michael Bonsby HVAC & Plumbing have been tackling commercial HVAC projects for over two decades. We understand the specialized techniques that commercial HVAC installation requires and train our HVAC specialists in these specialized skills and techniques. Our company is licensed, bonded and insured. We also ensure that all of our HVAC team members are also licensed and insured.
If you are looking for an experienced commercial installation HVAC team, contact us today for a complete quote on your upcoming construction project.